Saturday, May 26, 2012

Salt Lake Photo Diary, part 1...


Photo descriptions, reading from left to right...

1. Layover in Chicago. Felt like the biggest airport in the world. It took me about 20 minutes to walk from one terminal to the next! 
2. Breakfast of champions. mmmm.
3. Best way to pass the time on the plane: Season 2 of Downton Abby.
4. My Aunt and Uncle's house in Salt Lake. Feels like home to me.
5. Brad in his "Hop Hut"... 7 different kinds of hops!
6. Me and Tabby :)
7. Mani/pedi's with Tab, Janet, Quentin and Tab. 
8. Sleeping Molly! (In Tabitha's violin case)
9. My sleeping quarters for the weekend. Now that's a sweet set up.
10. Making salmon burgers.
11. AWESOME thrift store in Sugarhouse. Wish Mel was with me to shop.
12. My adorable niece.


Loving my time in Utah. More picture to come... 


xoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment