Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Introductions

Hello. My name is Megan. I love to eat, ride my bike, style outfits, lose myself in a book, and be around the people I love. My favorite movie is True Romance, my favorite book is The Book Thief. I love pie a little too much, I want to travel everywhere and someday have my own pug. I can't spell or cook (just ask my friends). Nice to meet you. I created this blog awhile ago. Got up the courage, with the help of my best friend and roommate, to make a user name, template, ect. All the tools for the successful makings of a blog. That was 6 months ago, and here I am composing my first post (hopefully of many) at 2:52 in the morning in the darkness of my bedroom. I got home from work a few hours ago to a quiet apartment, which is welcomed after having been surround by so many people all night. After browsing my normal list of favorite blogs, I turned off my light and climbed into my heavenly bed but all I could think about was how much I wanted to finally start my own blog. Having never been particularly good at expressing myself through the written word, I have to admit I feel somewhat self-conscious in this forum. Don't get me wrong, I'm more than capable at expressing myself. I'll talk your ear off and hug you till it hurts, but writing is different. Maybe soon it will feel natural, but right now it's pretty scary. In a good way.

1 comment:

  1. For side-by-side photos! http://www.bloggertipsandtricks.com/2006/05/tip-how-to-display-images-side-by-side.html

    Don't forget to add a closing quotation for the second photo!

    ReplyDelete