Friday, May 11, 2012

Goals.



    Earlier this year I decided to dedicate a small portion of my bedroom wall to a visual list of all my current goals. I was inspired by a post on Elsie Larson's blog A Beautiful Mess (one of my favorite blogs). It's pretty simple. I took flash cards and wrote out some of the things I would like to accomplish in the upcoming year. From monetary goals, such as paying off some of my credit cards and saving money in my account dedicate to travel, to taking a wine class in the fall, to visiting a beer bar in Maine that I've been dying to go too. When I achieve something, I put a colorful sticker on the flash card. For me, it feels like checking something off a list. I also keep a stack of flash cards next to my bed so I can add to my wall as things come up in my life, as they so often do! Current accomplishments include visiting one of closest friends, Krista, at her new home in Florida, organizing my closet of DOOM and paying of my gapcard. What goals do you have?


xxo- Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment